The Sewing Forum

Go Back   The Sewing Forum > Knowledge Base > Classes, Courses & Course Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Classes, Courses & Course Support An area for members studying for a sewing related qualification eg City & Guilds, to discuss or request support and guidance from other members. Also post or ask about details of local sewing classes/courses. PLEASE NOTE: Suppliers and organisers of courses should NOT post details here. Please use the section provided in the TRADING POST.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th February 2012, 23:36
BinkyG

Total Stitches: 0

Default Re: Susan Khalje online couture class

Gosh! Just checked back into this thread and can't believe how much has happened in the last few days! I too am jealous of those who have started and got so much done. I'm currently in the process of creating a much longed-for sewing room, so have been busy decorating and only sewing has been a Roman blind! Need to work out tables etc for the room and have loads on next few weekends PLUS think I'm really going to have to make a dress form to stand any chance of getting the fit as good as I want it. . . . I think it will be some considerable time before I'll be able to start this dress!