The Sewing Forum

Go Back   The Sewing Forum > The Trading Post > Looking for a Bargain? Retailer/Website Sales or Special Offers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Looking for a Bargain? Retailer/Website Sales or Special Offers Not to be used by suppliers. Area to post if you know of any retailers/websites that have sales, special offers, discounts, freebies, etc that might be of interest to other members, particularly sewing related items.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th March 2013, 13:48
Chatterbox

Total Stitches: 662,285.51

Default Re: £1 per metre fabrics

As I like to go to Immanuels, and as other members of this forum have been very kind and generous indeed to me (you know who you are!), I would like to pay this back.

If anyone wants anything from the Prestigious Textiles ranges, I'll be happy to look for it and, if it's there, buy it and post it off to you, charging at cost, ie what it cost me - £3 or £4 /m plus p&p.

At present they have a fairly wide range in stock which is constantly changing, and I'll be more than happy to go once a week or so to look for what you want. PM me if interested and we can discuss it. It costs me nothing to get there so I have no reason not to go, if you see what I mean!
Lady Naomi is a Janome MC 9000; as companions she has two elderly ladies - Sybilla Alexandrina, a Jones Family CS, dating from some time around WW1 and Marian-Mae, a Singer 28K from 1908. Hilda, a New Home from 1971, lives with a friend, where she only works occasionally.