The Sewing Forum

Go Back   The Sewing Forum > Machines > Overlockers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th June 2013, 20:40
Supplier
Conversationist

Total Stitches: 7,669.66

Default Re: Singer Overlocker from LIDL

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniec View Post
Seemane, I'm impressed by the wealth of resources you have to share, but some of the links look a bit odd (eg the amazon one above). Are some of them special referral links or something? Would love to know, before I click!
Hi anniec - nope not referral links (promise!)
The Lidl one (http://www.lidl.co.uk/catalogmedia/u...77584_02_f.jpg) is just what I copied from my browser address-bar.

And the Amazon one (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Singer-Overl...wing+Machin e) is again just what I cut 'n' pasted... I did a search for the words Singer Overlock 14SH754 Sewing Machine on Amazon before I found the correct product page - so maybe the extra-long web-link address is just how they know the searched-for-words or something? You can always just go to their home page and search manually if ya fancy
My Sewing Machines: Novum New Mark IX (my fav), Novum Zig Zag Deluxe New Mark IX, Brother Super Ace III (PC-2800, kept at my MIL's house), Brother Star 110E (PS-2200), Novum Deluxe Mark III, Singer Model 28 - Hand Crank (in need of repair). My Overlockers / Sergers: Brother 1034D, Delta OL-1000 (now in storage in my loft)