The Sewing Forum

Go Back   The Sewing Forum > Sewing > Remnant Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Remnant Box A place to discuss all those odds and ends about sewing and fashion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th February 2012, 19:59
Nikki

Total Stitches: 0

Smile The Basics

Hey guys, so im super new at this... really new... I know nothing. The most I have done is sew some hems... because im short so I always need things shortening =)

Anyway.. simple basic questions.. Where do I buy things? I need needles and threads and fabric and I just dont know where sells these things.

I have a book about stitches so I was going to start with that but, I feel silly asking.. but where sells needles and thread? All I have is a travel sewing kit and that was from Boots... Im in Liverpool, UK so what shops should I go to?

Thanks for any help

p.s ive tried some pound shops and they didnt have anything and also home bargains and boots but still no luck, then I ran out of ideas for shops...