The Sewing Forum

Go Back   The Sewing Forum > Machines > Vintage Machines
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vintage Machines A place to discuss the ownership and use of older machines, particularly pre-1965

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th November 2012, 14:49

Total Stitches: 434.33

Default Owner's manual for Brother machine

Hi

I am the owner of a Brother XL-4014 sewing machine. The machine works perfectly well but does not have the owner's manual with it (I am sure you can all see where this one is going!) SO does anyone have an owner's manual for this particular machine or even something pretty close in the model numbers - 4011, 4013?

I have contacted Brother UK and Brother USA and asked if they have a owner's manual or an equivalent but the answer was 'No'. I have trawled all of the places I can think of online trying to find one but only seem to find other owners who are also looking.

I am doing okay on the straight running stitch but would like to twiddle a few knobs to see what else she can do!

Thanks, Angela