The Sewing Forum

Go Back   The Sewing Forum > Machines > Advice, Help & General Discussion relating to all machines
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st March 2013, 17:25
Conversationist

Total Stitches: 11,145.42

Default Pfaff Qe 4.0 Or Janome 6600cp ??????

I am looking to upgrade my Pfaff select 4 for a machine that offers lots more in terms of stitches and space.

My choices I have narrowed down to the two machines, the Pfaff and the Janome....

I know the earlier PFaff QE4 had many problems, but I understand that the company may have now sorted this...

So, those of you who have either machine, could you please tell me of any of the pros and cons?

One thing I have noticed is that with the Janome you can get lots of attachments for binding etc, and with the Pfaff, there is nothing to attach binders to, is that right?

Which ever machine, it will be used as a back up machine for my business (I make horse rugs), so it will have to be good enough to sew them... and I know my Pfaff select currently has no problems....