The Sewing Forum

Go Back   The Sewing Forum > Sewing > Current Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Projects Share your current projects, keep us up-to-date with them and notify us when pictures are in the gallery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th July 2013, 00:41
Chatterbox

Total Stitches: 124,004.54

Default Colette Violet blouse

http://www.thesewingforum.co.uk/phot...dex.php?n=8219

Did this one last week. It probably doesn't look particularly brilliant hanging like that but my ample bosom (and this is one with an FBA) does make it fit rather well. And I know this because muv said so, it is two sizes smaller than the one I made before which I thought fitted okay, but "okay" and "perfect" are poles apart ! However I love the buttons which actually ended up costing more than the fabric!

Have been a bit quiet recently, had quite a few life changing things on recently, will catch up in the cafe, I don't recognise my life half way through this year to how I started it.