The Sewing Forum

Go Back   The Sewing Forum > The Trading Post > Members' Feedback and Recommendations of Suppliers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Members' Feedback and Recommendations of Suppliers Area for members to ask where to source sewing/craft related supplies and to recommend or give feedback for retailers/wholesalers/websites. NB suppliers should NOT post about their own or competitor businesses other than to correct an error relating to their own business.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th April 2008, 19:12
Conversationist

Total Stitches: 40,791.44

Default David Drummond - Edinburgh

I have been wondering about an embroidery machine for ages and being a lover of Janome opted for an MC 10001. I rang David on the off chance of a machine and to discuss my choice. We live at opposite ends of the country, but his price was very competitive, the machine was guaranteed in 'new' condition, shipped for free and a two year warranty! Machine arrived day after sale and was perfect. New embroidery threads, serviced the lot! If only i lived nearer I could take up the free lessons as well, but I have been assured of telephone help any time I need it. Can thoroughly recommend!

Last edited by Alicia : 4th April 2008 at 19:20. Reason: forgot destination